Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes
Everyone desires a healthy and stress free life. What we require is complete satisfaction and an alienation from all sorts of ailments and diseases. Health is the foremost aspect of human life and an undeniable blessing. We all desire the best when it comes to health and can’t ignore the services that let us savor the ultimate peak of wellness. Preventing ourselves from diseases and working to fade away the root cause of the ailments should be the utmost priority for everyone and is essential to pave way for a trouble free life.
A vast population suffers from diabetes and it is the most prevalent type of ailment. But there is nothing to worry as millions of people are successfully managing their diabetes levels with Ayurvedic cure. This condition is reaching epidemic proportions in many countries and the ayurvedic diabetes treatment has the aim to find the root cause of the ailment and help the patients to manage and recover from the same.
We are witnessing a dramatic rise in the chronic ailment and a vast majority of population is already suffering from the it. Diabetes can play a host to a variety of long-term health complications and thus it becomes imperative to turn towards ayurvedic treatment for diabetes that lets the patients effectively manage their blood sugar levels and lead a perfectly normal life.
Ayurveda classifies diabetes into 20 types – 4 related to Vatta, 6 related to Pitta and 10 caused by Kapha. Ignoring the root cause of the disease can gradually lead to all the types leading towards Madhumeha (Diabetes mellitus).
Ayurvedic remedies for Diabetes:
Ayurveda recommends a combination of personalized medication, nutritional and lifestyle alterations in order to avert the complications related to diabetes. Madhumeha is classified as a Maha Rog (Major Disease) as it can lead to life threatening complications if not treated in time.
- Ayurveda rejuvenates the body to manage and balance the blood sugar levels.
- An active lifestyle and nutritional diet is recommended that helps relieve the ill-effects of diabetes.
- Certain herbal medications and remedies can help reduce the severity of the ailment. The herbal treatment for diabetes is beneficial as it has no side-effects.
- Ayurveda fosters a positive change in the life of a diabetic person!
- Severe diet and lifestyle alterations are recommended in order to relieve the troubles associated with diabetes.
Yoga to stay fit and relieve the ill-effects of high blood sugar levels
The following yoga postures offer great benefits and are a help in relieving the troubles related to diabetes:
- Sun Salutation series
- Seated forward bend (paschimottanasana)
- Tree pose (vrksasana)
- Warrior I and II (virabhadrasana I and II)
- Extended side angle (utthita parsvakonasana)
- Bridge pose (setu bandha sarvangasana)
- Alligator twist (jathara parivartasana)
- Relaxation pose (savasana)
In addition to the above mentioned remedies, the ayurvedic medicine for diabetes which is based on 100% natural extracts offers a great aid in keeping the blood sugar levels at bay and helps in proper management of the ailment.