Ayurvedic Relief for Rheumatism
Rheumatism is a disorder that causes pain from inflammation of joints and connective tissues. It is an autoimmune disease that causes swelling of the tissue around the joints. Ayurveda terms Rheumatism as “Aamvaat” and cites faulty lifestyle as the main cause of the ailment. The Rheumatism ayurvedic treatment will let a person fade the malfunction and utilize every element of the body to the fullest.
There are several conditions that arise from Rheumatism and ayurveda comes with a specific aid for each. Arthritis is the main focus of the disorder and also commonly prevalent. Infections, intake of unhealthy foods, sedentary lifestyle and irregular schedules have been established as the major causes of rheumatism.
Ayurveda states that the toxins produced in the body due to metabolic imbalances, called “Ama” circulate in the body and get accumulate in the weaker joints of the body. This triggers the immune system negatively and causes joint inflammation. Arthritis accounts to about 15% of the total rheumatic disorders and rheumatoid arthritis treatment offered by Ayurvedic therapies focuses on the Ama circulation to eliminate every toxic element from the body.
Rheumatism ayurvedic treatment:
- The rheumatism ayurvedic treatment packages focus on strengthening Agni and removing Ama forces from the body.
- Special nutritional diets and elimination of toxins helps relieve the ill-effects of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Abhyanga Massage is the best form of preventive arthritis ayurvedic treatment.
- Pranayama / Breathing exercises are recommended as the most effective ancient healing technique for a myriad of troubles including Arthritis.
- Meditation, Yog Asanas and heat therapies are the best form of ayurvedic treatment for rheumatism.
Ayurveda offers an extensive viewpoint over the disease. The science not only studies the ailment, but the person as well. Thus the idea of personalized custom treatment takes flight. The ayurvedic treatment for arthritis takes into account all the variables that are related to the disease and help formulate the best care so that the person is relieved from the troubles in life and granted a chance to prosper and stay healthy.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps fade away and gradually reduce the ill effects of the disease
- Ayurveda can reverse the process and lead to complete recovery from the ailment
- Several therapeutic treatments help relieve the joint stiffness and effectively reduce the pain
- Helps find the root cause of the ailment and a chance to balance the Doshas in an attempt to cure it.
- It relieves the inflammation that causes severe pain and renders a person stationary as the joints stiffen which restricts movement.
Aggravated Vata Doshas is being stated as the major cause of joint inflammation and the lifestyle and dietary habits of the modern times are to blame for that. Alternative practices are the favorite for such types of troubles and are being established as the standard treatment for Arthritis.